Discuss Halstead(i get all the best jobs haha) ace high - hot water is fine, no heating.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooly89

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,

I thought I would be best off asking for this one in lieu of the wealth of advice on here.

I have a landlord with a halstead ace high combi, boiler fires and stay on all appearing to run fine, no noise, no over expansion. However when heating is switched on pump runs, fan runs, fires for 30secs then stops then about 5-10mins later fires again with no heat coming to the primaries. flow switch works. just wondered if anyone had come across this as a common fault or had any advice on what to check for?

Cheers

Pooly

Re: Halstead(i get all the best jobs haha) ace high - hot water is fine, no heating..

Stuck diverter valve ?
Broken pump impeller?
Just a guess

Re: Halstead(i get all the best jobs haha) ace high - hot water is fine, no heating..

Diverter seem to move ok and pump seems to be running ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Halstead(i get all the best jobs haha) ace high - hot water is fine, no heating.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
A
Hi.i was asked to take a look at my customer worcester 28i. When calling for hot water the boiler fires up fine and the water gets hot. After...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First...
Replies
Views
Back