Currently reading:
Happy weekend chaps....

Discuss Happy weekend chaps.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only off till tues for me but I'm going to make the most of it

Feel your pain hammers.
its the first full weekend I've had off in weeks so I'm gonna milk it for all its worth

Having 4 days off but full of bloomin cold, blocked up, lost taste, achy, really bad flu. I hope I pull through this one. It's bad!

Been off today, awake all night, sore throat, cough, headache, aches and pains. Was supposed to be working tomorrow anyway. Wifes at work so it wont matter.

Having 4 days off but full of bloomin cold, blocked up, lost taste, achy, really bad flu. I hope I pull through this one. It's bad!

Wish I'd lost taste. My mrs is cooking something from a slimming world cook book. Deep joy.

Wish I'd lost taste. My mrs is cooking something from a slimming world cook book. Deep joy.

Just had carbonara and rolling onto the sofa with a glass of red! Got to work tomorrow but not fussed about that.

I'm just picking up a pizza, then I'm starting the weekend with TV. Election debate, arrow, forever and suits

Determined to finish my penultimate bathroom (yer right) fri and sat .
sunday plastering at youngest's, so looks like just monday off to go get stressed to death watching Town lol

I'm off until Wednesday, booked the van in for service and mot on Tuesday. Tonight I shall partcipating in cocker hoop, steak and spicy olives. Happy days.

Last edited:
Just had fish and chips.

Working tomorrow morning up in Coleraine. Just replacing a two stage gas valve on an old Potterton Derwent. See if I can drag it out the whole morning.

I'm off until Wednesday, booked the van in for service and mot on Tuesday. Tonigh I shall bearticpating in cocker hoop, steak and spicy olives. Happy days.

Spicy olives? You're the worst northerner ever!

Want me to run a packet of chocolate biccys over mate?

Good plan Adam. There's about a dozen of us here, so better make it 2 packets. :)

Let the staff go home Scrooge mcduck!

Says the man who's too tight to bring round TWO packets of biccies.

I've got kids to feed!

That has to have been the fastest back pedal we've seen in a long time!

I felt sorry for him until I found out he had 11 top heavy blond lovelys there with him.

needpics.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy weekend chaps.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock