Search the forum,

Discuss Have you used an anton powerflush with orange magnet attachment.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi there has anyone used the anton PF with magnet? ... is it ok? as opposed to the magnacleans plus a PF ?
I want to expand my equipment and not sure if i should get the anton with the magnet attachment- 750 or the Magnaclease magnet 350 ....then i'd have to get a PF as well or continue to hire when i need - don't do many PF's but enough to feel frustrated hiring + hassle and missing bits....

Got one recently and have used it on 3 installs so far , it works well enough and does what it's supposed to but the magnetic filter is more to catch the bigger particles dislodged in the flushing than a proper catch all like the magna cleanse seems to be .when the machine is set to ' dump ' it flushes each rad through with fresh water and straight to drain, I do this first to get rid of all the loose stuff , wait till they all run clear , add chemicals and start over . The magnet does work and can be flushed clean by opening a drain off valve . Hope this helps

Used on its own the magna cleanse relies on the circ pump to flush the system which hasn't a strong enough flow rate .

I'm planned to use a PF machine as well as the magnet...
First job a poterton performa 24 being replaced, hired the PF, seemed to ages to set up magnaclen from scratch.... and flushed the system... bu**er all came out!
System was clean as a whistle! very surprised and annoyed!:6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Have you used an anton powerflush with orange magnet attachment.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock