Search the forum,

Discuss Haven holiday parks in wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anyone ever gone to 1. I live in Ireland and was thinking of heading over next summer. I hav 2 lads 2 and 6. Ideally I'd head for Spain but d 2 year old is a bit of a free spirit ( fruit cake) so don't fancy doing d airport and plane bit for another year. I like d idea of indoor pool and activities for kids. Thanks for any tips.

Has anyone ever gone to 1. I live in Ireland and was thinking of heading over next summer. I hav 2 lads 2 and 6. Ideally I'd head for Spain but d 2 year old is a bit of a free spirit ( fruit cake) so don't fancy doing d airport and plane bit for another year. I like d idea of indoor pool and activities for kids. Thanks for any tips.

welsh beaches are fabulous if the weathers kind and haven is great for kids what ever the weather

Did Haven take over Butlins? Best holidays i ever had when i was young were at Butlins.

Hafan Y Mor is a Haven site in Wales, nicest and best Haven Holiday my family had, it's more expensive than the other Welsh Haven sites.
It's in a great part of Wales too, < half an hours drive from some cracking places, couldn't recommend it enough for a British Holiday.

I live 25min from hafan y mor , and even worked there it is a nice wel maintained park to be fair kids love it there . I loved going there as a kid

I just googled it as you do and it was once butlins pwhelli. Good memories of there including the hour and half trip past Snowden to get stitched up in Bangor 45 years ago lol

We took the kids to butlins. I was dreading it if I'm honest. It sounded like my idea of hell on earth but I've got to say it was great! The kids had a great time, loads to do, foods great, cocktail menu is huge and the accommodation is just right.
on the downside it's not cheap but well worth it.

We took our young kids to hafan-y-mor a couple of years ago, had a great time
You're always in safe hands at a haven site imho

Theres a lovely long, wide beach at black rock (I think thats what its called)
Brilliant for tiring the kids out - let them run wild!
:)

Go and pick up the sun newspaper when they do the holiday vouchers, not sure if you will get on haven y mor in the summer hols but you will get on there at some point with them, its a great site. The holiday vouchers will bring the cost down.

Got one down the road from me in Devon, edge of Dartmoor, swimming pool etc., and they speak English .

Lads thanks for the info. Will go to hagan y mor next year all going well. Heard it's great for d kids and sure it's only a short spin over on d boat

i can only speak for the haven parks in weymouth and they were great. we went 5 years straight when the kids were little they loved it and so did we.

you can put a tent up in my garden £10 a week and you can use as much water from the outside tap as you like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Haven holiday parks in wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock