Discuss Heaing system installation - Midlands in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DesDixon

As per my other post in the main Plumbing forum - 7 bedrooms, circa 20 radiators (5 of these will be towel rads), 1 electric shower, 4 gas showers, 1 bath.

I am looking for a new system boiler and unvented cylinder. Ideally, I'd like wifi control and zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heaing system installation - Midlands in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that...
Replies
Views
M
I am currently in the middle of a complete rennovation of my house and need some advice on what kind of boiler to get. The house will have 4...
Replies
Views
N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
Old shower (20-30 years) had a Mira Excel installed that split in the inlet - not repairable from what I can see as the inlet pipe is now...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock