Search the forum,

Discuss heatmax gas probs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

metaldust9

any one had any problems with the gas nuts on the heatmax or duotec coming loose after a few days had 3 up to now and mate tightened one on a boiler and the same with him its a bit scary so gunner ring baxi

Fitted 50 DuoTecs over last 11 months no problems like that. Is it the old rubber washer or the new fibre washers

fibre washers everytime,could just be bad batch toddy ,could understand once but 3 times

hi mate rung potterton/baxi today they not had it before but said they will keep a check as i said ive had 3 it happen to and defo tightened them properly and done tightness test etc they said could be bad batch of fitings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heatmax gas probs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock