Search the forum,

Discuss Hello all - hoping to get the help I need ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 120897

Greetings forum members,

Iโ€™m fully qualified in plumbing and gas - however I struggle to retain information and need to go over things several times, or explore different methods of the same thing. Iโ€™m hoping thereโ€™s some on here that can offer advice without being answered in a condescending manner.

Iโ€™m not great with electrics and understanding it - just canโ€™t seem to get some simple thing so right, Iโ€™m having trouble with my hot water as a priority at the moment ๐Ÿ˜ฉ, hoping someone can help?๐Ÿค”

Reply to Hello all - hoping to get the help I need ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock