Discuss Hello Everyone in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Good morning everyone. I am a new member, and am posting to Introduce myself. I have worked in various aspects construction for many years.

I have just had planning approved on a bungalow to add large dormers and a complete remodel on the ground floor. This is going to be our family home.

Hoping if I get stuck on any aspects or need advice I can call on the expertise here

Spoiler alert 'I already need some advice!'

hello and welcome

Reply to Hello Everyone in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have just joined the forum (at long last) after having dipped in and out a few times in the past. It's good to be here. I am a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Thanks for letting me join the forum. I am looking to train as a plumber. I currently work as a site supervisor erecting and...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has...
Replies
Views
Back