Discuss Hello fellow plumbers! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alantheplumber

Hello to one and all.

I've just registered here with the hope that I'll be able to pick the brains of old experienced hands and newbies (like me).
I'm about to complete a City & Guilds Level II in plumbing with a view of then going on to do unvented systems, gas and solar heating.
The idea is to go it alone and work for myself but I obviously don't want to run (and fall flat on my face) before I can walk.

Any sage advice out there for me?

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello alantheplumber, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Hi Allen,Hope you enjoy the forums
others-094.gif
just go at a nice steady pace and am sure you will be OK :p

best of luck
im working for myself for the last 4 years best thing i ever done
Advice : never be afraid to ask
be honest
It works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello fellow plumbers! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock