Discuss Hello Forum new here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello Forum.

New member here, I originally joined the forum to ask for advice on a magnetic water conditioner that I was asked about by my girlfriend- who's Polish cousin's husband asked about the price of in the UK...but on introducing myself I am realising how much I may enjoy working as a Plumber! I am not at all skilled or trained but can start from somewhere. Anyway hello to all, thank you for any input and watch this (training) space!

Thank you.

.... hello and welcome ....

Hi That is great news :)

Have you had a look into any courses yet?

Reply to Hello Forum new here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope all is well. New on here. I am on bimmer forum UK for the BMW car. & not to forget the Xbox forum, my 2 things that I love & my wife...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Thanks for letting me join the forum. I am looking to train as a plumber. I currently work as a site supervisor erecting and...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock