Discuss Hello from the Noob in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swiftstu

Hi all,

Avid DIYer here, really joining as I'm just stumped by something. However nice to be here, seems there are some clever people on the Forum. Just hope I can contribute some knowledge at some point.

Cheers in advance, and again hello.

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello from the Noob in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to say hello, as its first time on the forum, and Lou thanks for the warm email welcome, but when I tried to reply it came up as spam...
Replies
Views
Hello. My name is Ştefan (or Steven, if you like). I'm from Bucharest, capital of Romania. Borned here, raised here. My passion for some old...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back