Currently reading:
hello

Discuss hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,
Just joined the forum and like everyone want to say hello.
Anyone who can give advise on what kind of advertising has worked for them would be most welcomed. I am concentrating on bathroom installations & tiling.
Thanks in advance. Nigel

welcome to the forum nigel

advertising there is Gumtree and Vivastreet on the net but if you do Customer street (plumber’s registry) will call ALOT they will offer you work but if you say no then there is one of the staff they have will call you a cowboy (wan****). if you want to pay to quote then there is myworkman.co.uk its only £4 per quote and if you dont want to quote you dont get charged.

Hi Nigel, as a newcome to the trade a couple of years ago I started off with the local newspaper and local shop windows. Only got myself into yellow pages last month and have been bombarded with 'junk' calls. Friend did the thompson directory for a year and dropped it as a waste of time! Nothing better than word of mouth. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock