Discuss Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phil Stenning

Hello All! been reading the posts on here so thought i would join!

I am Phil, qualified gas engineer and college lecturer from Portsmouth, I ve been a gas engineer since 2004, I served a BG Apprenticeship, long story short i now teach Gas (Theory and Practical) and Plumbing (Practical) at a college, i m new to teaching, its a good challenge though!

Anyway, i shall chip in every now and again if i can help, and i will probably post questions to, a good engineer is always learning eh!

All the best

Phil

Good to have another lecturer on the forum, sometimes we get a bit forgetful about regs and need a boot up the backside lol

Hi Phil

Welcome,hope you enjoy the forums and feel able to add a post here and there

Hope the new teaching career is going ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock