Discuss Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TBServices

Not a "new" member as such, but only just taken to posting really.

Been self employed for a short time now, probably only just over a year, doing plumbing and heating. Proud to say i'm apprentice trained.

Not loving the job atm due to general quiet conditions, hoping its gonna pick up again soon though, its been a hard winter in west yorkshire.

Its nice to meet you all!

Thanks, Tom.

P.S. How do i get access to the Gas Safe Forum?

hi tom welcome to the forums. pm dave or dan with your gs details etc. and just wait for admittance.:smiley2:

Hi Tom

Welcome to the forums,pleased you feel able to start placing some posts

Hopefully you will get some some nice contacts soon to give you a bit of a business platform to build upon

You can gain access to gsr forum by sending pm to Dave in admin :bucktooth:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, just fired up the boiler for the winter and booked in a service and i'm having an odd issue, the hot water heats up fine, scalding...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone Any other plumbers struggling with work during this covid situation? I went self employed in September was really good up...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, wish i knew this place was here earlier. I had a leak in my shower enclosure and it was obviously on the vertical bit where the side...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock