Discuss hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andi_thomas

Im new to forums, never thought to post on one, so thought id give it a go!
I'm Andi, 25 and from the Rossendale area in Lancashire, iv just completed a level 1 in plumbing and am looking to do the level 2 course at Accrington and Rossendale college. But nowadays to get your NVQ's aparently you have to be in full time employment with a gas safe registered plumber. Are there any people from my area interested in taking on an extra hand? Or anyone that knows if there is funding for adult learners in this trade? Please help if you have any information that may guide me on my way to be a fellow tradesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock