Discuss Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Watters P&H

Hey guys, I'm new to this whole forum thing so it might take a little getting used to! Im a plumber/oil heating technician based in N.Ireland. Ive ran my own company for 6 years now so i hope i can help out and will probably have a question or 2 at some point as well. Good to meet you all!

Velkummen to zer madhaus vatters........

Whereabouts in ni cocker?

From Downpatrick mate, small town in Co. Down? You from here yourself?

Hi watters welcome to the forum
To be sure To be sure

From Downpatrick mate, small town in Co. Down? You from here yourself?

I'm a blow in living in Portadown. Know Downpatrick fairly well. Was there yesterday fixing the biomass in the dvta on cloonagh road.

And one of my favourite views is from the back of the cathedral looking towards the Mournes.

Well glad to know there is someone local on here! Not many nice views around this town but you've definitely found one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I hope that someone can provide some guidance on something I can’t figure out how it is done Essentially my plumber has put in...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back