Search the forum,

Discuss Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slater94

Hi guys, I've decided to join this forum as I'm a newly qualified plumbing and I'd like to gain as much information on how to eventually start a business and tackle whatever problems I may come across on the future.

Cheers people!

Welcome to the forum's Slater....this place is a goldmine of information..... regards Turnpin:yes::welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my name is Salvador. I work in the Metro Detroit area for non-profit agency that provides assistance to residents that are having trouble with their water bills. I am part of a team that goes into the home and figures out why water bills are so high. I am not a plumber by trade, but I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've just joined because I'd like to learn more about the plumbing and heating systems in my house and to hopefully get some help and advice with a problem we currently have. Thanks, Chris
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that didn't flush properly, and had become corroded and unsightly. I figured I'd get a plumber in to do it (after a couple of years apologising to guests for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the industrial gas market. That ranges from installing cryogenic storage tanks, pumps and pipework to high pressure Hydrogen systems and bulk LNG. My work has...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock