Discuss Help - advice on installing shut off valves for basin in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking for advice please, our plumber has left us in it and I think I may know why.

So they where supposed to be fitting a cloakroom sink putting the pipe work in the wall then fitting these black shut off valves and black trap but can’t see how this is possible the way the work has been carried out, he said the compression valves are just temporary but they are sticking out if the wall and the pipe work for the trap doesn’t fit ? Really grateful if someone can help and explain if there is any logic in the work that has been done as I now need to try and get it finished

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1099.jpeg
    IMG_1099.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1100.jpeg
    IMG_1100.jpeg
    284.8 KB · Views: 22
Nope need to open the wall up and change fittings or stick some chrome compression angled valves in

Super quick responses! Hope you get it sorted - post photos of the completed jobbie so we can see :)

Reply to Help - advice on installing shut off valves for basin in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Help. So I’m trying to fit a shower in a bathroom in an old tenement flat in Edinburgh. Unfortunately the thread on the air off valve has broken...
Replies
Views
In my last posting, I requested assistance in exchanging a waste that had been fitted using silicone, without actually removing the basin. Mission...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Back