Discuss help buying showers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tomplumb

just asking if and where can you buy seperate bar shower units. dont want the full kit just the bar shower

I have never seem the bar showers sold by themselves without rail,hose and head
Do not think you would save very much in any case,I just use items on other jobs or you could put them on flee bay,someone will buy them :)

Yes I've fitted these for customers when they are on a very tight budget but want the best they can get so swapped the existing bar shower for the above Artisan Valve only giving them 5 years warranty, very happy customer

Rip Off Britain again, the cheapest thermostatic shower mixer is 20€

[DLMURL="http://www.castorama.fr/store/thermostatique-pour-douche-PLcategorie_6352.htm"]Mitigeur thermostatique de douche - Castorama[/DLMURL]

and the best thing of the joke is that this company is owned by Kingfisher who own B&Q

Rate of exchange allow 1€ = 90p

yet another reason for saying good by UK many years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Is just I wouldn't risk having a foreign shower for when some thing goes wrong, would get sick and tired off replacing it to be honest.

Cant figure out for the life of me how they can design, make and sell a shower for that much though, its crazy!

Is just I wouldn't risk having a foreign shower for when some thing goes wrong, would get sick and tired off replacing it to be honest.

Cant figure out for the life of me how they can design, make and sell a shower for that much though, its crazy!

Compare, B&Q prices with Castorama prices, like for like, both do Grohe (sp) shower, bath, basin and kitchen valves, all would have the same EU wide guarantee, but if you people like getting ripped off, all ways round, its no skin off my nose, I am out of the country

sorted it guys grabbed one from my local tool-station .. 50 quid and a 5 year guarentee !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help buying showers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock