Discuss Help ccn1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reference the answers in your book on the day. If you have a good grasp of the subject then you can eliminate the 2 silly answers they give and use the book to find the answer, if you don't already know it of course. Its not a difficult exam tbh

Very true when I did mine it is so simple
Of the group there were about 5 I would not trust to tie up my shoe laces but they still passed !
All the answers are in front of you anyway it is only a case of being able to find them ?
I despair at our education system if I were being honest !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help ccn1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock