Discuss [HELP] My BAXI boiler won't turn on in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

H

honeycombstinky

Hello all

My BAXI boiler suddenly turned off, it has a small screen that is now completely blackout, i have tried switching it off and back on but it doesn't do anything. When the switch is switched on, I can hear the boiler fan noise going but the screen still doesn't show anything.

Here are some photos: https://*********/a/LVvhJhz

Please help, much appreciated.

I’m guessing ga mostly likely you will need the services of a gas safe engineer

Reply to [HELP] My BAXI boiler won't turn on in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock