Search the forum,

Discuss Help needed finding a new tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am looking for a new monoblock tap for a doctors surgery. The tap handles need at least 4 inch handles on them like the picture. I have tried all the main contenders, Plumbase, Plumb Centre , PTS etc and Bristan but cannot find one that will be a monoblock, plenty of two hole taps. Any suggestions would be very helpful. See enclosed picture

Thanks

Paul

Attachments

• 2013-07-19 06.37.42.jpg
    2013-07-19 06.37.42.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 31
Hi Paul
Try notjusttaps.co.uk, this company is specifically set up for the needs of the medical/clinical sector

Ramon Soler also do medical taps although they all seem to be single lever.

Think there is some new legislation out regarding these, we have just removed all mixers and replaced with single lever arms in two local family surgeries, I'll try and get more info tomorrow .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help needed finding a new tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock