Discuss Help needed finding Sink waste in Gold Finish in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Huggy

Hi
I'm trying to source a unslotted sink waste for a ceramtic sink in a gold finish. So far so good, 000's on the web, but here is the rub, I am looking for a straight replacement of what I have got. I do not want the shaft and collar type I want the type that has a screw on the grate that attaches to the waste underneath.
Can somebody please tell me what this type of waste is called cos I have spent hours on the web using different combinations of words without success. As long as I dont want a Gold finish then my local plumbers merchant can shower me the dam things, so if you can help with the jargon or even better a supplier I will be extremely happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help needed finding Sink waste in Gold Finish in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm...
Replies
Views
Had to replace my kitchen sink waste strainer and have struggled to find a direct replacement. The old fitting is plastic with a screw on top to...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, First time doing a bathroom remodel - took out bath to replace with shower but the bath waste is too high and I want to do a wetroom style...
Replies
Views
Hi I am not sure whether I have posted correctly earlier today, if so please forgive me as I am trying again just in case. I have a sink that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock