Discuss Help needed with stop tap in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all i have a question in regards to my stop tap , i moved in to my property not too long ago and have recently suffered with the dreaded burst flexi connector in my upstairs bath mixer tap. i tried turning what i thought was the stop tap but it still didn't shut the water completely so isolated the tap upstairs to stop the water. i have found another tap under the kitchen sink which could be it but it does not turn at all ( the stop tap that i tried to turn off is located in kitchen too but its directly below the ceiling ) so not sure which is the right one. this tap just below the ceiling weirdly shakes nosily whenever the toilet is flushed or sink is used upstairs is this normal?? you can hear vibrations in the bathroom upstairs and in the kitchen. Also cold water in kitchen sink is not coming out completely or when it does its a little dribble would a tap replacement rectify this issue?
i have attached some pics for your attention any help would be greatly appreciated in identifying the stop tap thank you very much for reading

Reply to Help needed with stop tap in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back