Search the forum,

Discuss Help needed Worscester Highflow 400 RSF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Finn10

Cannot have both Hot water and heating on at the same time.So alternate each control when needed. Loft filler tank major overflow when heating /Hot water on with hot water being vented into the tank and out of the overflow.
Often have to push the reset button and there is quite often a need to bleed radiators due to air.

Isn't the high flow 400 a combi? Freestanding.

Cannot have both Hot water and heating on at the same time.So alternate each control when needed. Loft filler tank major overflow when heating /Hot water on with hot water being vented into the tank and out of the overflow.
Often have to push the reset button and there is quite often a need to bleed radiators due to air.

Didnt realize I had to put a questionmark. Its seems you are not able to answer my "question" Thank you for your enlightened comment and will improve my quesrtions as I will now add punctuations.

Yes it does have heating and hot water at the same time normally, however currently cannot have both on at the same tiime due to problems. I am trying to find out about what could be the problem with the fault list I've mentioned

Yes it does have heating and hot water at the same time normally, however currently cannot have both on at the same tiime due to problems. I am trying to find out about what could be the problem with the fault list I've mentioned

Is this using the built in programmer on the fascia panel ?

Is this using the built in programmer on the fascia panel ?

Yes it is. Both contols work independently however when put on together only the heating water seems to circulate and there is tepid water coming out the hot tap and as mentioned the overflow from the loft goes into overdrive with hot water being sent up to the header tank and then vented

Yes it is. Both contols work independently however when put on together only the heating water seems to circulate and there is tepid water coming out the hot tap and as mentioned the overflow from the loft goes into overdrive with hot water being sent up to the header tank and then vented

My advice to you is to get a Heating Engineer who is gas safe registered to look at it for you.

It sounds to me like you have a couple of issues there to be honest with you.

The venting you are talking about needs attending to ASAP.

Food for thought :-
That Boiler is knocking on in years now and It would be better to put your money toward a new one. This is obviously only my opinion.

My advice to you is to get a Heating Engineer who is gas safe registered to look at it for you.

It sounds to me like you have a couple of issues there to be honest with you.

The venting you are talking about needs attending to ASAP.

Food for thought :-
That Boiler is knocking on in years now and It would be better to put your money toward a new one. This is obviously only my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help needed Worscester Highflow 400 RSF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
B
Hi everyone, I have a Santon Premier Plus PP120E (unvented direct immersion heater) fitted with two thermostats, which provides hot water to taps...
Replies
Views
Bridog
B
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock