Discuss Help! Replace kohler diverter valve in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello. I have a Kohler Rite-Temp® 1/2 in. Pressure Balancing Valve with Stops. The diverter needs to replaced and I got the replacement part already.

Opened the trim easily. But don’t seem to be able to unscrew the silver trim off the stem (red arrow in the photo). Can’t see why it doesn’t come off. Tips?

To remove the diverter, I use a deep socket socket wrench, right?

Attachments

• IMG_3698.jpeg
    IMG_3698.jpeg
    433 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Help! Replace kohler diverter valve in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a gate valve that shuts water off to outside hose bib, and it leaks through the valve stem when open. The valve was installed 25 years ago...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a rainwater harvesting system, which provides water for the toilets. The system consists of an underground, 3,500L rainwater storage...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’ve recently had a new radiator system - 13 rads - along with a new boiler and Nest 3rd Gen thermostat installed. The boiler is a...
Replies
Views
Ah, the joys of older home ownership (1974). We thought our major plumbing issues were dealt with when we got rid of our orangeburg sewer line and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock