Search the forum,

Discuss help! work experiance needed kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pollydrew

Hi
My Name is Carl and I live near Maidstone in Kent. I am looking to gain some experience within the heating/plumbing/renewables industry as I have just recently completed my training course and feel I would greatly benefit from working alongside a time served professional. I currently work full time (continental shifts) for a well known plumbing and drainage manufacturer as a pvc extrusion setter, but would like to make the jump within the next few years. I would be very grateful if anyone in the Maidstone or surrounding area’s could help.
I have gained the following:
NVQ level 2 and C&G 6128
Bpec Water reg’s
Energy efficiency 6084
Bpec Part P defined scope
CITB Unvented
Logic Solar
Many thanks and all the best for 2011
Carl

From your work pattern and willingness to take on extra experience it sounds like you're not afraid of funny hours and hard work! GI can't help you but good luck, and I hope you find someone to take you on. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help! work experiance needed kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock