Search the forum,

Discuss Hetas Training course prices and locations? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi Guys, Anyone have a list of the various courses, prices and advice etc?
I'm in Coventry. Live there, not sent.

i did my biomass hetas course at a place in Derby called Surefire. It was very good and easy going, plenty of time to mess about with the boilers. Ive heard alot of places just rush through the course.

i did my biomass hetas course at a place in Derby called Surefire. It was very good and easy going, plenty of time to mess about with the boilers. Ive heard alot of places just rush through the course.

Was that with Mick from Surefire?

I sat on his course at Windhager, very good course. The BPEC course was watered down from what I heard and not a patch on the HETAS courses.

I sat the wet and dry courses about 6 years ago and they were also good, that was run by Surefire too. It's run out now since they changed to a 5 year resit ..

yes, i think he was the one who went out to problems for HSE, some sort of inspector/investigator. And it was his son that ran the building regs course there.

That's right, Mr Solid Fuel they called him. Very knowledgable guy.

You would need to contact whoever to get the current prices.

Surefire for the H003, 3 day course,
was last year I think £780. by the time the vat is added.
1st year registration, a bit over £500

the refresher course after 5 years is currently a 2 day course.
and the annual registration is around £250 for following years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hetas Training course prices and locations? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi. Can anyone help me get into this tap? I have them on the bathroom sink and bath and 2 out of 4 are dripping. I've have had two plumbers in to replace the washers and neither could get them open. The gold coloured ring under the top unscrews on two of them but won't budge on the ones that...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock