Discuss Hi Everyone from Mike at TWD in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TWD

Hi Everyone,

I’m Mike from TradesmenWebDesign.com and I’m pleased to say that we are now sponsoring Dans main trade forums.

As a result we're offering forum members a 10% discount off our published package prices.

We’ll be running quarterly competitions for members of the forum to either win a free logo design, win one of our [DLMURL="http://tradesmanwebdesign.com/services/web-design-pricing/"]website design packages[/DLMURL] or some other giveaway to help you market your business on and offline.

If your considering a new logo or website design and you want something professional and unique to your business then please checkout the website: www.TradesmenWebDesign.com and let me know if you’d like more information.

On our website we'll be publishing blog posts with tips for marketing your tradesman business effectively. If you have any ideas for articles or how-to guides that you would like to see then please do [DLMURL="http://tradesmanwebdesign.com/your-next-step/"]contact us[/DLMURL] and we'll consider writing them up for future blog posts.

Finally - If you check on our homepage you can sign up to get our tips and promotions direct to your email inbox.

Thanks for reading my post

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Big thanks to Mike for helping out.

For years I've been hoping to setup something and we've been ripped off once before now so my guard always goes up when we get designers in talks with us.

Mike's passed the tests with flying colours haha

If you need a website, use Mike, please!

:)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome's.

I look forward to speaking with you all soon - and hopefully helping a few of you out with tips.

I won't be much help on plumbing chat though - I'm hardly advanced enough with a spanner to even be considered DIY Nightmare material.

Hi Everyone,

I look forward to speaking with you all soon - and hopefully helping a few of you out with tips.

I won't be much help on plumbing chat though - I'm hardly advanced enough with a spanner to even be considered DIY Nightmare material.

Least you'll be able to get a decent plumber now huh!

Hi Everyone,

That's ok..... You'll fit right in with these cowboys!

Thanks for the Welcome's guys.

Just to explain a little more about the offering

I was reading through the forums I recently began sponsoring and found some useful comments some of them really made me think about the challenge I have in establishing Tradesman Web Design. I have published below my responses.
[h=3]Seo Policy[/h]I am a designer and web developer with some SEO skills 0 however - the SEO on our packages is for on-site SEO only - I am not an SEO expert. If you have a heavily SEO'd website and want a redesign our policy would be to not replace your existing site but, to acquire a fresh domain name and use your existing site to help rank the new website.
Our focus is less on getting traffic to your site from Google and more on getting people to come to your site because it's attractive, useful and easy to use. We focus on improving your converting of visitors into buyers, we help focus your content to attract the kind of enquirers you want.
Please take note: If you do want a primarily SEO focussed service then TWD is not for you.
[h=3]CMS / Wordpress Policy[/h][h=4]We only use wordpress on request from our clients and only for the Platinum Package.[/h]This is because we offer a managed service with updates done as part of the packages. The reason we prefer to do that is so that our clients never have to update there own websites they just provide us with content. In our experience clients always intend to update their website but for one reason or another, such as:

• they are too busy,
  • they don't have a publishing schedule,
  • they don't really want to learn how to do it
  • don't know what to write for what reason etc. their website fall by the wayside rarely if ever being used to their potential.
The most common changes are Basic Text and image changes - they don;t take very long to do so with our packages you can give us new content as often as you like.
Wordpress simply adds a technical barrier to most clients ability to publish and can often lead to making a website a bit messy with inconsistent design habits.
The point of our packages is to build your website over a period of time - building a long term relationship with me/us while improving your website and making it somewhere people will want to visit and helping our clients make the changes they need to for the right reasons.
Building an amazing site takes time and effort - it changes over time or at least it should.
To get the best results clients should view their website's development as a process rather than a project that is just started and finished.
Imagine what would happen to the forums if all the moderators and Dan stopped working on it.
Who are TWD?
At the moment It's just me - Mike - and if I need them a few buddies I've known for a few years and worked on projects with.

Sometimes I speak in the third person as TWD because I hope to expand in the future and one day have a team of staff.

For now I am the designer, seo guy, marketer, administrator, programmer, user experience guy a- all of theses and more.

My packages won't be for everyone but I look forward hearing from to those of you would appreciate the benefit of having someone manage your website updates and guide you through the experience of developing it.

Mike, i think you have now realised why plumbers merchants are thick skinned !!!!

What on earth is seo and why would I need that? Is it some sort of push fit thingy a ma bob?

Im I interested but I already have a domain I purchased last year are you able to work from that?

Search engine optimisation , greeting you like number on eon google bling etc

I have always thought of SEO as an arms race.

I spend £100 on SEO and get to be no 1.
My competitor spends £200 and knocks me off the number 1 spot.
I spend £300 to get it back

and so on. Who wins? The people selling SEO services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi Everyone from Mike at TWD in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock