Discuss Hi flow radiator valves for 1 pipe systems in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi

Can anyone recommend a decent locksheild valve to pair with the Danfoss RA-G TRV? The RA-g is high flow but I can find a matching locksheild to suit on their site.

Cheers

Reply to Hi flow radiator valves for 1 pipe systems in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
O
Hi All, We renovated our house in 2019 and put in completely new plumbing system and piping including new boiler and 9 radiators. Off those...
Replies
Views
Back