Discuss Hi I'm Stuart, a 75 year old active DIYer in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

I started out life as an electrical engineering student then apprentice in an electric control gear company in the early 1970s
I then spent most of my working life designing computer systems and running projects to implement them
I retired some 14 years ago and am spending my time transforming my bungalow in North Wales.
Furthermore, I have to use professions for gas work, but that will stop as I am now replacing gas with air to water heat exchanger and solar water heating.
I may cover my garage roof with electric solar panels to reduce my increasing electricity usage

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome
I won't be asking about gas, I'm working towards NO gas by mid next year and renewal heat/electricity panels, I may need advice as I install them, I'm not claiming any grants as the surveys commission etc swallow those all up and more. What I don't yet know is how I get the meter removed and the supply capped and stop paying the daily charge (£90 per year}
Dyfi valley by any chance? ;)
No, Prestatyn

Last edited:
Contact your supplier eg edf etc

I started out life as an electrical engineering student then apprentice in an electric control gear company in the early 1970s
I then spent most of my working life designing computer systems and running projects to implement them
I retired some 14 years ago and am spending my time transforming my bungalow in North Wales.
Furthermore, I have to use professions for gas work, but that will stop as I am now replacing gas with air to water heat exchanger and solar water heating.
I may cover my garage roof with electric solar panels to reduce my increasing electricity usage
Hi Stuart,

Thanks for joining the forum and posting an introduction. If you ever need help with the forum itself please message me by clicking on my name to start a new conversation. Or @Dan me and that'll notify me but I'm not the quickest to reply that way.

Reply to Hi I'm Stuart, a 75 year old active DIYer in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock