Discuss Hi my names Jonny, im from scarborough and looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonnysurfstyle

Hi my names Jonny and im moving to Crystal Palace, London around June/July 2010 time and am interested in working on the 2012 Olympic site, i'm qualified on my level 2 and wish to finish my qualification on my level 3 with an apprenteceship, plus I would also be interested in getting my CORGI registration. Does anyone have any info on finding work on the olympic site and does anyone have info on aprenticeships in the Crystal Palace area, I would be gratefull if you contacted me on 07547249937 or [email protected]

I have no idea how to go about looking, so any help with sites, numbers, local Job Centre websites etc would be great too and info on finding a flat

Thanks

Jonny

Jonny, ive heard that the streets of London are paved in gold. Your gonna be rich. Unfortunately though your nearly a year to late to get Corgi registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi my names Jonny, im from scarborough and looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock