Discuss Hi, thanks you for the add to the forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for the add guys, my background is mainly large commercial mechanical installations. Recently packed up that side of my business to enjoy a bit of free time and pursue other business interests. I have posted a load of my former equipment in the for sale section, all good kit. Have a good knowledge of systems and controls if anyone needs a hand in the future, especially with Trend or Johnson. cheers Steve

Reply to Hi, thanks you for the add to the forum in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, thanks for letting me join. After a good few years of undertaking various commercial installations I have packed up for good in this...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Background story: About 18 years ago we refurbished 75% of our house and self-installed UHF in that part of the property with the help and advice...
Replies
Views
I have just about completed my NVQ2 in plumbing and heating. I'm likely to finish my last install for the portfolio tomorrow. I am...
Replies
Views
Need a couple of favours from you guys. I'm hoping as an Arms member, you can help out a bit. THE PROBLEM As you probably know, the forum is...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Back