Discuss Hi there heating engineer/plumber looking for weekend work in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Macca2009

Hi there im a time served heating engineer with 10 years experiance in plumbing and heating. Looking for some extra work in the Leeds/West Yorkshire area. I am reliable and professional. Do you require any help with your work load?

Thanks Macca

do emergencies in leeds all the time though cant do the gas . Are you gassafe mate? even if not you can do the heating stuff too pm me your number:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi there heating engineer/plumber looking for weekend work in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back