Discuss Hi to All in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tina2k

I am Tina. Hoping to learn more about home improvement here specially in plumbing area.. cheers guys

Welcome Tina, ask before you start not after is the best method and there is no such thing as a daft question here.

Hi Tina, Welcome to the forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi to All in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am new here and hope you don't mind me picking your brains for some help and guidance?
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
    • Love
I'm a DIY homeowner and electrical engineer by trade. While still in school I worked summers for about 6 years with my uncle who was a plumber...
Replies
Views
Back