Search the forum,

Discuss High gas bills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skaly

Hi All
I took a call from customer saying gas bills very high, The boiler is a HEATLINE S2OS LPG. I am going out to it at the end of the week .What checks should i do ?

So is mine I reckon its gonna cost me an extra £10 a month on gas this winter.

They do realise that gas prices are sky high at the moment so their bills will be high.

Hi All
I took a call from customer saying gas bills very high, The boiler is a HEATLINE S2OS LPG. I am going out to it at the end of the week .What checks should i do ?

check he's got enough cash to pay for your call-out, he might have spent it all on LPG :smart:

Hi All

Gas rate the boiler and as Bod said "check for leaks"

This time last year I Serviced boiler . Soundness ok / Burner Pressure ok . I did not gas rate it. There is nothing more i can do this time round or am i missing something?

Fully service the boiler, strip it down and clean everything, get a small smoke pellet to check Heat exchanger is clear.
Check all rads are warm, no cold stops.

Check their gas bills, have they changed supplier? Has the supplier increased price?
How often are the changing cylinders?
Is it set-up for LPG, but on NG?
Using Butane or Propane?

This time last year I Serviced boiler . Soundness ok / Burner Pressure ok . I did not gas rate it. There is nothing more i can do this time round or am i missing something?

Gas rate it and everything Orry said

Hi All , I called today carried out a soundness all ok, Cleaned combustion chamber, Set the burner pressure (which was ok) Gas rated it 20kw. I took a look at there gas bill 3 months use 89m3 early in the year. Last 5 months 19m3. Looks like they had it on full whack until they got there bill. THANKS to ALL

you mean the first reply , mine was on the nail :) fancy that lol
Spot On Bod. All the calls up to today saying not using it more than usual, I asked to see the bills , there in black and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to High gas bills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock