Search the forum,

Discuss HMRC Text in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

md68

Had a text from the HMRC about their tax plan for plumbers this morning. Anybody elese had one? or am I just luky?:)

Must be lucky not heard a peep from them, and long may it last, deal enough with them as it is.

Nope I aint either, did yer reply with some choice anglo saxon words???????

I think I would reply with stop pleading fer money yer just embarrasing yerself

had a letter...no text, you are the special undercover plumber thats hiding his millions of unpaid tax and they've found you!!!! quick give it all to me....i'll look after it for you.

had a letter...no text, you are the special undercover plumber thats hiding his millions of unpaid tax and they've found you!!!! quick give it all to me....i'll look after it for you.

Well thats it then..... First class ticket to a land far far away...:cool:

i have had e-mails from accountant firms, but they can suck my plumbs lol

I got a letter saying they were giving me back an £800 overpayment on my personal tax return. I like those letters :) That means I personally paid £23 in tax last year, which is £23 too much granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HMRC Text in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
I am repiping my whole house and changing from combi boiler to a 30kW system boiler & 250Ltr or 300Ltr unvented indirect hw tank. Can somebody...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock