Discuss Hob connected with micro point hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bhoydavid

Is this acceptable? Always thought hobs were to be rigid pipework

what do the manufacturers instructions say?

usually it would be rigid pipe.
so most probably a D-I-Y job??

Some manufacturers do allow this!
So as Simon mentioned check MI's.
In absence of MI's I NCS it anyway.

Wasn't any MI's available. Was on a CP12 for a housing so was only a visual on it anyway, just marked on it that hob not piped rigidly hose used instead.

Cheers

Sure I saw a similar query in the Gas Safe mag a while ago.
Just confirmed the MI point and in their absence NCS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hob connected with micro point hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m changing my kitchen and swapping from a gas hob to an electric induction hob. Rest assured, I have no intention of doing any work at all...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
S
I've attempted to replace the shower hose from our Aqualisa Lumi electric shower unit. The new hose is badly leaking water out from the connection...
Replies
Views
G
Hi Folks, I want to connect a bath waste outlet to a hose, but I'm struggling to configure it. It's for a temporary rainwater collection system...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock