Search the forum,

Discuss honeywell sundial wiring center permanently on. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hailey342

Hello Im after some help with a honeywell sundial wiring center. The boiler and pump are permanently on. The cylinder stat was wired incorrectly by the home owner with the common and 2 wires the wrong way round. Having corrected that I am getting 170 volts down the common and 1 wire of the cylinder stat, also down the hw on wire of the programmer. Subsequently also getting 170v down the swl to boiler and orange wire of the danfoss mid position valve.

My thoughts were that the wiring center and lack of relays was causing stray current (don't want to buy new one until I'm more confident with diagnoses). Could the cylinder stat being wired incorrectly have caused this or is the stat faulty?

Yes some are cut although I not sure they are th correct ones, I will have to go back and have a look. Any thoughts assuming they are correctly cut?

I would start from scratch, easier to do it all properly if the customer has been diy'ing in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to honeywell sundial wiring center permanently on. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock