Discuss honeywell wiring centre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andymav

hi guys just wondered what the difference is between a honeywell wiring centre and a honeywell 10 way junction box or do they essentially do the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to honeywell wiring centre in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values...
Replies
Views
A
Hi The area is near Telford in Shropshire. I have a 25 year old system. A gas fired Rayburn heats hot water and CH. The Honeywell diverter valve...
Replies
Views
Alan Hayward
A
Hi I have changed my Honeywell T6360 thermostat to a Salus T105RF wireless thermostat. There was three wires going to the original honeywell...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock