Discuss Hot water headache in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adammason

I am currently working on a Baise combiS.P.A 24s i have hot water on demand in the bathroom but non in the kitchen on the sink which is first in line from the boiler. The flow to the tap is okay,when the bath is on and i turn on the tap in the kitchen the water is hot then when i turn off the bath the boiler remains on to the kitchen sink. When the heating is on the water to the tap is still flowing okay it is only when i demand for the kitchen sink alone that the boiler does not fire up, sometimes though it has fired up.So i just wondering if any of you chaps have any words of wisdom as i am now scratching my ead. thank you...:confused:

I am currently working on a Baise combiS.P.A 24s i have hot water on demand in the bathroom but non in the kitchen on the sink which is first in line from the boiler. The flow to the tap is okay,when the bath is on and i turn on the tap in the kitchen the water is hot then when i turn off the bath the boiler remains on to the kitchen sink. When the heating is on the water to the tap is still flowing okay it is only when i demand for the kitchen sink alone that the boiler does not fire up, sometimes though it has fired up.So i just wondering if any of you chaps have any words of wisdom as i am now scratching my ead. thank you...:confused:
if it fires up for everything else its the tap

if its a baise, maybee the candles blown out:D
check how the tap connections, low flow?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot water headache in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock