Discuss Hot water pressure drops when two hot water taps are running - why? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zammonewfl

Hi
Could anyone provide me with some possible causes and solutions for a drop in hot water pressure when two hot water taps are being used?
I have a Worcester greenstar 30 cdi condensing system boiler for sealed systems that provides domestic hot water and hot water for underfloor heating. The boiler is also connected to a 280L thermalstore cylinder which can take a secondary heat source like solar if we wanted to install solar thermal at a later stage. Thanks in advance.

Incoming main supply not up to the job, was it flow and pressure tested prior to fitting Thermalstore? If it was ok and now not it could be a blockage ie a filter or stoptap not turned fully on.
You may need the main supply pipe increasing to 22mm

I believe the main supply pipe is 22mm - but how would I check that - sorry I am not a plumber
No pressure testing was done prior to it being fitted to thermalstore

I believe the main supply pipe is 22mm - but how would I check that - sorry I am not a plumber
No pressure testing was done prior to it being fitted to thermalstore
Try turning the main stopcock on it may not on fully, post a picture of the thermal store if you can

no pressure testing was done, well i would ask your installer why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot water pressure drops when two hot water taps are running - why? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock