Discuss Hot water taking over in the shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

When I have a shower, I turn the hot on first, then the cold. As I adjust the temperature, the hot takes over, I turn the hot down and cold up. The hot has to be turned near off to get the temperature right. Please, how do I rectify this issue.

Is the shower supplied by a hot water tank or a combi boiler?
Roughly how old is it? Has it worked well before?
Have you had any plumbing or heating work done recently?

Reply to Hot water taking over in the shower in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google...
Replies
Views
When I turn on the shower or bath, initially the pump runs (quite loudly) and only a trickle comes out. I have to alternate turning on the bath...
Replies
Views
Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water not working in one of our bathroom's (all other outlets were working) Therefore we got the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My hot water feed for my shower is on the left and the cold is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all. My hot supply for my shower is on the left and my cold feed is on the right. My understanding is that this is correct and this is also...
Replies
Views
Saneal
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock