Discuss houses you wouldnt want to work in!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

bbc1 now/1030, Pet owners gone mad!!!!! mind you one looks good enough to put up with her st bernard :)

After years of working in tennants housing doing H/A work 26 cats in nothing out the ordinary ,

a few that spring to mind off the cuff are

a rehoused tramp who still lived his lifestyle

a top floor flat that was used as a pigeon loft maybe 50 pigeons

countless perverted weirdo's

houses you dog excrement all over the furniture and floor

flats/houses used as garage with engines being stripped in front room

hoarders the type where you cant even get in front door

the list is endless just a day in the world of H/A

After years of working in tennants housing doing H/A work 26 cats in nothing out the ordinary ,

a few that spring to mind off the cuff are

a rehoused tramp who still lived his lifestyle

a top floor flat that was used as a pigeon loft maybe 50 pigeons

countless perverted weirdo's

houses you dog excrement all over the furniture and floor

flats/houses used as garage with engines being stripped in front room

hoarders the type where you cant even get in front door

the list is endless just a day in the world of H/A

Wonderful eh? :lol:

Was in a house kids covered in own ****e. House stunk. No nappies just used floor. One about 3 other 9 months I guess? Called social

Parents were probably junkies.

Houses I have seen:

Hoarder where there was at least 1 ft of old papers and wrappers on the floor and all available surfaces.

Filthy hovel where there was a decomposing rat in the corner of the kitchen and you couldn't tell what colour the kitchen floor was originally. Pans and pots stacked in the sink growing mould and a layer of black dust over everything.

House where bathroom was being used as a dog kennel and piles of dog dirt aginst the wall and he pipes had rotted because the dogs were constantly urinating against the pedestal. The floorboards squelched when you walked over them.

Colleague saw a flat in Harrogate where the loo had blocked and the residents had started using the bath as a toilet and it was overflowing. Syringes and junk everywhere and one resident was in bed with a needle stuck in their arm when the landlord gained entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to houses you wouldnt want to work in!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock