Discuss How can I get this aerator out? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Looks gummed up but it should unscrew like every other, how you get some purchase is another matter as it doesn't look to have any flats for a spanner or has anything raised to grab.

Perhaps jam some partially opened nose pliers into it from underneath?

Reply to How can I get this aerator out? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
  • Question
I have just bought a flat and the water is heated via an old UV Gold immersion heater system. A plumber friend of mine suggested I look for a...
Replies
Views
S
Happy New Year everyone! I need a little help on figuring out what's wrong with my central heating (CH) system. I'm in a new house, and I know...
Replies
Views
Sam Wain
S
I live in a large 3 bed semi with a Potterton Profile 60e - so it's a G rated boiler. I wish to improve the energy efficiency of the property...
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently bought a house and the shower is leaking. I'm guessing it just needs the washers replaced. However, when I started to have a look I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct...
Replies
Views
Back