Discuss How close can a boiler flue be to a window? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you fitted a Room sealed natural draught (old square cage style) would you measure from the centre??
As these can be 300mm to the opening, the centre would be about 200mm so you are saying its Ok to fit them 100 from window??
It is the outer edge not centre.

I agree with u on this one 100%

it would have to be a very low kw boiler but thanks for clarifying that makes perfect sense

this is why i came on here its always good to be corrected if it makes you a better engineer thanks guys has anyone noticed that a lot of the advice regarding boiler faults is absolute dribble

If you fitted a Room sealed natural draught (old square cage style) would you measure from the centre??
As these can be 300mm to the opening, the centre would be about 200mm so you are saying its Ok to fit them 100 from window??
It is the outer edge not centre.
Just bet me too it. Was just about to use that example.
Got some flues to measure in morn. Off bed.:seeya:

lol natural draught room sealed flue can only be within 300 mm if rated 0-7 kw

u mean if what i said was right a nat draught rs flue could be 100mm away ? sorry hard day

Yes Ryan thats what I meant about the flue could have been 300mm away yet centre 200mm further.
Thanks for feedback on website, I have messed with it a bit so need the guy to put some things right. Do you reckon the hints page is worth keeping??

Anything useful on a website is worth keeping as it helps Google optimise your site. Useful info will help your rankings.

I need to update mine with some hints and tips.

id say its worth keeping but could be used to help your seo a lot more i play about with mine a lot and find my google rankings are pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How close can a boiler flue be to a window? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back