Discuss How do I control my immersion heater? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

G

Georgina

I have just bought a flat and the water is heated via an old UV Gold immersion heater system. A plumber friend of mine suggested I look for a timer to control it but I haven’t been able to find anything. I have no idea how to control the hot water! Does anyone have any suggestions?

Pics: 470-EFBB0-7-A53-43-CF-915-D-52595-B9-DC440 hosted at ImgBB - https://ibb.co/xMDMWM8

Reply to How do I control my immersion heater? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear All, My hot water cylinder (approx 45 years old) is fitted with a bottom mounted immersion heater controlled via a timer and an Essentials 7"...
Replies
Views
I moved into a flat over a month ago now and realized when trying to take a shower that there was little to no hot water - at this time I would...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, I am hoping to get some advice, please, on whether or not to change my hot water cylinder. I recently moved house and the heating...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi folks, I’m in need of some sound advice. We have recently had a ground floor extension and have had underfloor heating (company: JK UFH)...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please could you advise on how to turn OFF my Tempest boiler? It is on all the time. If i switch off the switches in the boiler cupboard, the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock