Search the forum,

Discuss How do i post an image? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jiffo

Hi

I'm trying to post an image of a fitting, but every time I try to submit it I get a message saying it cant be posted because of URL's or something. How do i post an image?

Thanks

welcome to the forum Jiffo,
you will need to build up your post count then your trusted to upload images,
or drop it into the moderators to be edited before being displayed.

what is the image, is it regarding a plumbing issue?

Welcome Jiffo, there is a how to post .... within the forum or you can use photobucket amongst others until your post count is up. It`s all to do with new members posting images they shouldn`t.

Sign up to photobucket mate, put your pictures on there then click the IMG link which it copies for you as you click it and then paste it where you want it, good luck :D

Hi. thanks

It's just an image of a shower fitting which has fell off the wall. I need to know what type it is and see if it's possible to buy a replacement at B&Q or something.

I used TinyImage photo hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do i post an image? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock