Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss How do i post an image? in the Links, Forum Updates, News and Site Suggestions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Jiffo

Jiffo Guest

Hi

I'm trying to post an image of a fitting, but every time I try to submit it I get a message saying it cant be posted because of URL's or something. How do i post an image?

Thanks

2. Simon F

Simon F Trusted Plumber GSR

welcome to the forum Jiffo,
    you will need to build up your post count then your trusted to upload images,
    or drop it into the moderators to be edited before being displayed.

what is the image, is it regarding a plumbing issue?

3. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Welcome Jiffo, there is a how to post .. within the forum or you can use photobucket amongst others until your post count is up. It`s all to do with new members posting images they shouldn`t.

4. PriestyUK

PriestyUK GSR

Sign up to photobucket mate, put your pictures on there then click the IMG link which it copies for you as you click it and then paste it where you want it, good luck :D

5. Jiffo

Jiffo Guest

Hi. thanks

It's just an image of a shower fitting which has fell off the wall. I need to know what type it is and see if it's possible to buy a replacement at B&Q or something.

I used TinyImage photo hosting