Search the forum,

Discuss How do I take this mixer tap apart?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

AC9321B0-7357-4C28-A9E7-4A3B845DB1DE.jpeg
260D4ADC-427B-4CD9-99E9-2F69D567891C.jpeg
I can’t seem to work out how this mixer sink tap comes apart. It has started to make vibrating noises and drips whenever I run the upstairs hot water bath taps. I assumed there would be a screw under the handle that screws off, but when I took it off it was just the thread. Any advice would be greatly appreciated or it’s a whole new mixer.

Undo the hex bolt in where the lever goes

Reply to How do I take this mixer tap apart?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the...
Replies
Views
I have a slow leak in the bath. Its a mixer type set up. I'm unfamiliar with the tap handles and how to access the cartridges etc. If I can work...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can’t get one cartridge to budge when trying to replace in a mixer tap. The hot side cartridge was tight but removed with wrench...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock