Discuss How do you stop water going down small hole where the pop up lever is in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Lai

Hi

Can any one answer this?

Had a swirl minimalist mixer basin tap installed. It comes with a pop up waste.

There is a small hole where the pop up lever sits behind the mixer taps however water seems to go down this hole when the lever is down and onto the floor under the sink when you wash the taps etc. Has this been installed incorrectly or is a part missing??

Just check where the rod enters the actual waste ( plug bit ) there is generally a chrome nurled nut , they come loose and the seal perishes. .
I have never known a lot of water come down the rod

Reply to How do you stop water going down small hole where the pop up lever is in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I have just installed a pop up waste on new basin. I have siliconed the top with the washer, and the water holds inside the basin with...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
I have what seems to be a unusual problem and hope can get some advice. I have a bathroom up Stairs, and a wet room down stairs with toilet and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've recently bought a house and the drain is open in the conservatory. I think it's an old clay grey water drain and has the pipe from the...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, My bathroom is getting redone in a few weeks. I have the option of 2 taps again or a mixer. I've seen online that if the hot flow is 'too...
Replies
Views
Back